Friday, January 4, 2013

TBT: Day 3

The boring stuff

Food

pbj for breakfast
other 1/2 of the pho for first lunch
brown rice, mushrooms and spinach for second lunch
2 granola bars for snacks
chipotle chicken fajita burrito (and it killed me not to get cheese or sour cream)
chocolate square for dessert
milk, tea, and water to drink

Exercise

Today is an off day.  I'm starting off with just derby stuff since I took so much of December off.  I'll step up 2/days Jan 21st, and then six days a week Feb 4th.  Two weeks between stepping shit up, hopefully that's enough.

General Notes

I think about food a lot, but it's more "holy crap, how can I be hungry already?".  I did better today about eating when hungry.  I'm pretty good about getting protein breakfast and dinner.  I need to work on that throughout the day.

The fun stuff 

I wore a unitard today.  It was just as awful as you could expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment