Saturday, January 5, 2013

TBT: Day 4

The boring stuff

Food

OFF DAY!!!!!!!
cereal for breakfast
muscle milk post practice
pizza (it was glorious) for lunch
crackers, too much guacamole, and a little bit of cheese ball for dinner
water, tea, beer, ginger beer, and baileys to drink

Exercise

3 period scrimmage, with lots of back to back jams

The fun stuff

General Thoughts

Didn't think much about food today except for "I need to remember I put this in my mouth."  Had pretty decent energy levels all day.  I think my issue is a matter of calorie density.  Oh well, keep on tweaking my menu and see what happens.

Oh, and I noticed that Monday is a Die practice.  *wimper*  Can I pre-emptively run and hide?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Rad Die! Try these: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/no-bake-energy-bites/ Delicious. I finally made them. Super easy.

    ReplyDelete