Monday, January 7, 2013

TBT: Day 6

The boring stuff

Food

greek yogurt and granola for breakfast
4 pbj's about every 2 hours throughout the day
one of sunny's granola/protein bars of fantastic yummy awesomeness (Menace gave me one cause she's fantastic) and a muscle milk post practice
1/2 pho for dinner
3 (yes I spurlged a little) dark chocolate squares
tea and water to drink

Exercise

2 hr Die practice, 1 hr Mean@$$ practice.  Did 40/100 in the pace line (personal best), and I made it through all the sprints.  Slowly and surely, getting better.  More slow than sure, but hey, I am the derby turtle.  I WILL get there.

The fun stuff

General Notes

The pbjs throughout the day seemed to work pretty well.  Though I've got my cauliflower catastrophe (lesson learned: add yogurt at the very end, not when stuff still needs to cook) still sitting in my fridge that I need to eat at some point.  It's not inedible, it's just not terribly appealing.  Guess I should try to figure out how to revitalize it and make it appetizing.  Ideas?

1 comment: